The Royal Ontario Museum is situated in the University of Toronto District and gained world famous reputation for its art, world culture and history exhibitions. The ROM first opened its gates to the public in 1914. The original Neo-Romanesque building was designed by two Torontonian architects Frank Darling and John A. Pearson. In 2007 the building was enlarged according to the design of Daniel Liebeskind’s “The Chrystal“. The combination of Byzantine, Roman and Deconstructivism makes it a very extraordinary construction.